LECTURER IN COMPUTING and ICT
(Full time, 36 hours per week, through the year; Part time position is also available)
An inspiring, innovative, dynamic, and enthusiastic Lecturer is required to join an established IT team. Applicants are welcomed from newly qualified teachers.
The following are some examples of units you may be delivering to different levels:
Information Technology Systems / Using social media in business / Programming / Website Development / IT Project Management / Cyber Security and Incident Management / IT Services Delivery / Mobile Apps Development and Software Testing.
It would be a benefit if you had experience of delivering or willing to deliver T Level – Digital production Design and Development units and coordinate the Projects.
We would also expect a Lecturer to be able to code in Python, Visual C#, JAVA, HTML, CSS, JAVA Script, PHP, SQL & MS Access
• Staff Development & Training Opportunities
• 50% discount on college run courses (Adult Guide)
• Generous pension scheme
• Generous holiday leave entitlement, plus bank holidays
• Season ticket loan
• Free on-site car parking
• On-site cafeteria and coffee outlet (Costa Coffee)
• Health & Wellbeing
• Free independent telephone counselling service with our Employee Assistant Programme
• On-site Counselling service
• Free on-site gym
• Various evening well-being classes
• Cycle to work scheme
Salary: Band H - I, points 25 – 35, £29,718 - £39,079 per annum
Application form and further details of the post available from the Stanmore College website: www.stanmore.ac.uk/vacancies
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 14th 2023.
Interviews will take place on Friday 23rd June 2023.