Work Placement Officer
- One Sixth Form College, Ipswich
- 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year - Permanent
- Salary: £23,194 per annum - £25,409 per annum
This is an incredibly rewarding position best suited those that enjoy developing strong business relationships and providing exceptional customer service to support business needs. All whilst being effective in engaging with and supporting students and employers - establishing excellent working relationships with students regardless of age, ability, and support needs.
The successful candidate should have the ability to identify opportunities and possess strong persuasion skills. A driving licence and access to a car are essential as the position will involve visiting employers and students on placement.We also offer a wide range of staff benefits including:
- Membership into Local Government Pension Scheme
- Family friendly policies and flexible working
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Free parking
- Company Events
- Memberships and discounts - employees can sign up to various membership cards and discount schemes.
- Learning and development opportunities - including staff development days
Suffolk Academies Trust is currently comprised of One Sixth Form College in Ipswich and Abbeygate Sixth Form College in Bury St Edmunds. Together with West Suffolk College in Bury St Edmunds, we have formed the Eastern Education Group, which is a collective of visionary post-16 education providers. Sharing the same ambitious strategic aims, we are committed to providing outstanding vocational and academic excellence to over 15,000 students across the region.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please download and complete the application documentation from this webpage. Alternatively, please contact Recruitment Team at [email protected]
for an application pack.
Closing date for applications is 8am on Friday 29 th September.
Please note, we reserve the right to close this role before this date, so early applications are strongly encouraged.
SAT and WSC are committed to Safeguarding. We aim to create the safest environment within which every student has the opportunity to achieve and progress.