Health and Social Care Tutor/Assessor (Remote)
An established further education provider is looking for a full-time remote HSC tutor/assessor to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Delivering training on Health and Social Care remotely to a caseload of level 2 & 3 apprentices.
- Assessing the work of apprentices, providing them with feedback, and marking their work.
- Tracking and documenting apprentice progress, and reporting this to management
- Liaising with employers to ensure that apprentices are receiving the right level of support.
- Ensuring all learning materials adhere to the national standards.
- Past experience working within Health and Social Care (Minimum 2 years).
- Hold a level 2/3 qualification or equivalent in Health and Social Care
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above or equivalent (or willing to work towards Functional Skills)
- Basic IT skills (training will be given)
- Effective communication skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- Assessor experience/ qualification
- PTLLS or above teaching qualification
They are offering a competitive benefits package and will be looking to interview for this position in the coming weeks. Please do apply below if this is of interest.