- Senior HR Advisor/HR Business Partner - Case Management
- £195 per day PAYE
- Initial 2 month interim role starting ASAP
- On-site 3 days per week (sometimes more) Morden, Surrey
Working within the Education Sector focusing on Further Education our client is looking for a Senior HR Advisor who is available to join immediately to support on a short term interim contract for 2 months. This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday with a rate of £195 per day which is the equivalent to a salary of £50,700 per annum
As Senior HR Advisor, you will be covering a College in Morden and provide a comprehensive and high-quality HR service to managers and staff across the site.
You will provide guidance to managers that support the delivery of the service plans and assist with the achievement of operational targets and objectives.
The ideal candidate will come from Education but we are absolutely open to other industries as long as you have a strong background managing a variety of employee relations including; grievances, investigation meetings, absence management, capability and performance management, LADO referrals and OH referrals.
Duties will include:
- Support managers in delivering high quality services through effective HR management and development, providing advice, guidance and support across the full range of HR services.
- Assist managers with the resolution of staffing issues, providing appropriate advice and support.
- Assist the Head of HR (Operations) with specific employee issues including handling grievances, disciplinaries, absence management and capability.
- Provide advice and guidance to staff on matters relating to their employment with the Group.
- Advise managers on the Sickness Absence Policy and attend sickness case review meetings as required.
- Support the HRM's to ensure the delivery of the onboarding process for new starters.
- Monitor and assess active performance management cases for the relevant staff.
- Contribute to the termly monitoring meetings with senior colleagues to review active performance management cases and sickness absence.
- Provide management information to the Head of HR (Operations), senior managers and managers as required. This includes the maintenance of a case log that contains information about performance management processes and sickness absence.
- Carry out exit interviews, and monitor and report trends through monthly management information.
Skills and experience required
- Ideally from the Education sector but open to all with the relevant HR experience
- Previous ER, EL & Absence Management experience is essential
- Strong UK Employment Law knowledge
- Must have Senior HR Advisor, or Employee Relations or Junior HR Manager level experience
- Ideally Associate Member of the CIPD or working towards gaining Level 7
- Must be able to start at short notice