About the Role This is a Fixed Term - Maternity Cover role until December 2024.
Provide an excellent potential student experience in terms of an efficient and streamlined process for all stages of recruitment with a strong focus on the conversion of inquiries to enrolment.
We are a friendly, enthusiastic team with a passion for working with a diverse group of people to deliver an outstanding student experience to our students, visitors and stakeholders. We take pride in guiding our students on their journey to achieve their aspirations.What You Will Do
- Be the first point of contact for potential students, including application and course inquiries.
- Offer Matrix standard of advice and guidance to potential students.
- Attend external events across the region - including evenings and weekends.
- Support the interview events, providing an excellent experience for potential students, parents, and external stakeholders.
- Deal with all applications efficiently and in a timely manner to meet our Service Level Agreements.
- Process applications to ensure all offers have been made to potential students.
- Relevant I.A.G Qualification at level 2 or above.
- Relevant customer service qualification or training literacy and numeracy qualification at Level 2 or above.
- A professional understanding of admissions, including experience of working effectively in an admission role.
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external working relationships and work in a confidential manner.
- Experience of working in a busy, high-volume, customer-focused environment.
- Good knowledge of student database systems or C.R.M systems.
- Good knowledge of systems processes and regulations relevant to admissions.
- Excellent customer service skills.
There are plenty of benefits available to our staff members, here are just a few:
- Annual leave entitlement - If you work full time, you'll get at least 27 days holiday plus bank holidays and up to 5 discretionary closure days at Christmas (pro rata for part time staff).
- Support Staff 27 days (increasing to 32 days after 5 years service)
- Academic 37 days
- Senior Management 37 days
- Generous Pension schemes
- Teachers' Pension Scheme
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Memberships and discounts - employees can sign up to various membership cards and discount schemes such as TOTUM card (formerly NUS card).
- Travel and commuting - discounted travel available through Metro card, Northern Rail, First Bus, Arriva Bus and Cycle to work schemes.
- Learning and development opportunities - including staff development days
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Flexible and hybrid working opportunities - this will vary depending on role requirements