School Cleaner Required in Leeds
Hours: 3pm till 6pm (hours may vary)
Days: Monday to Friday (term time only)
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Deep cleaning toilet facilities
- Sweeping floors
- Mopping floors
- Vacuuming carpeted areas
- Emptying bins
- Damp-dust surfaces
- Replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels, etc.).
- Clean and washing of windows and glass internally, ensuring they are smear free and dried properly.
- Wipe down desks and chairs, making sure stubborn smears are removed.
- Any other reasonable duties as required
In return we can offer:
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Opportunities for flexible part-time or contract work
- Must have an enhanced DBS registered to the Update Service or be willing to apply for one
- Must be able to provide two professional references which covers the last 24 months of work/study periods
- Previous experience in a school environment is essential