Are you a school administrator looking for a new role in Wandsworth, South West London?
I am currently recruiting for a confident and personable school administrator to join the busy school office of a large Primary school in Wandsworth, South West London.
The role is required on a full-time basis ongoing, with the opportunity to go permanent for the right person.
School Administrator and Receptionist
Monday-Friday - 8.30am to 3.40pm
The role includes
- Undertake reception duties as and when required, answering general telephone and face to face enquiries and signing in and out of visitors.
- Contacting parents and carers as required.
- Provide general clerical and administration support, including photocopying, filing, e-mailing, responding to routine correspondence to the headteacher, staff and governors.
- Help maintain manual and computerised records on the SIMS/FMS system.
- Provide pupil data and assessment reports from SIMS/Abor as required
- Prepare other documents or data required for meetings.
- Taking receipt of deliveries and assisting with maintenance of stock supplies, cataloguing, and distributing as required.
- Liaising with site maintenance and cleaning staff as required
- Support the school's safeguarding systems (CPOMS) and disseminate issues to the appropriate staff.
- The school are particularly keen to recruit qualified first aiders
Full knowledge of SIMS or similar school office ICT packages e.g. excel, databases, spreadsheets, internet, school texting system essential.
Full time ongoing temporary role, which could go permanent.
Working in a school office with friendly colleagues
Excellent support from senior leadership team
Competitive pay rates
To join us and be successful in this school admin officer role, you will need:
- a minimum of six week's experience of working with children supported by references
- experience of working in a school office using SIMS
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with 10 years of employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
To be considered for this school administrator position, or to hear more about other roles in schools beginning immediately, call Carly Walters at Remedy Education.