Public Services Lecturer Opportunity at Middlesbrough College Salary:
Up to £41,800 p.a. Benefits:
45 days holiday, Teachers' Pension Scheme Contract:
Full-Time, Permanent About Middlesbrough College
As a leading educational institution, Middlesbrough College is committed to creating a modern, friendly, and supportive work environment. They really look after their staff, putting on parties for all the staff twice a year, and all the staff are really approachable from the principal to the cleaners. The Role on Offer
In collaboration with Middlesbrough College, we're recruiting for a Public Services Lecturer, ideally with a policing background. You will be instrumental in delivering top-notch lectures, student support, and curriculum contributions. What you ll be doing
What s required?
- Develop and deliver engaging Public Services lectures
- Offer constructive feedback and assessments to students
- Work cooperatively with staff to improve course content
What s on offer?
- Background in policing or a related sector
- A strong desire to teach and facilitate student success
- Exceptional communication skills
- An adaptive and proactive attitude
- Ideally a degree in a related field
- You ll need to undergo an enhance DBS check including the child barred list before starting
- A generous salary of up to £41,800 per annum
- A substantial 45-day holiday package + bank holidays and Christmas closure
- Teachers' Pension Scheme enrolment, for which the college contribute 23% of
- Support to obtain a Teaching Qualification if it s not something you already possess, and a commitment from the college to support you in Continuous Professional Development
New to Teaching? No Worries.
Middlesbrough College is open to candidates without prior teaching experience and offers support for obtaining a Teacher Qualification. Next steps
So how about it? If this sounds like a great fit for you, hit the apply link and send us an updated copy of your CV. One of our experienced consultants will reach out to you ASAP and take it from there.
The college will move quickly for the right applicant, and they have a simple and concise interview process.
FE Partners Ltd. are acting as an employment business for this position. Working for/with FE Partners Ltd. is subject to agreement to our Terms and Conditions. Data Policy
Your data will be stored by FE Partners Ltd. for the purpose of this application and discussing our other vacancies. By hitting apply you consent to your data being used in this way. We will confirm with you by email immediately with a full breakdown of how your data is used, you may opt out fully or in part at any time. Your data will not be passed on to 3rd parties without your permission.