Title - REMOTE Web Development Lecturer
Role - Part time, temporary
Location - Remote
Salary - £70 per hour
REED Further Education branch are working EXCLUSIVELY with a Professional Academy in a University based in the Republic of Ireland.
First launched in 2020, the academy is looking to recruit part time, temporary Lecturers in a broad range of subjects to strengthen and grow it's portfolio of courses offered and therefore seeking subject matter experts with experience in training.
- Teaching remotely via a now, well known online platform you will training working professionals looking to upskill, validate and consolidate their skills or explore new areas in a variety of subjects.
- The courses are generally around 30-36 hours, delivered on evenings Monday - Thursday. Each lesson last 3 hours.
- Although not accredited at present, the courses are offered at a level that is equivalent to a Level 6 in the National Framework of Qualifications.
- Each course is carefully developed by an internal team with the delivery being quality assured to ensure standards are met.
What criteria do you need to meet to be considered for this role?
- Substantial and demonstrable experience in training, in a comparable context or institution.
- At least four years of experience in their field of expertise. In calculating these four years, it is acceptable to count two years of experience delivering training in the subject.
- Previous experience and track record of delivering high-quality, relevant and engaging professional training.
- Ability to follow set standards, course guidelines and syllabi.
- Experience assessing students and grading tasks set.
- Willingness to carry out course admin, monitor and update attendance, deal with student queries, upload information to systems.
- Previous experience of teaching online, having made learning interactive by creating videos, PowerPoints etc.
- Access to your own IT equipment.
Benefits of working for Reed Further Education:
- Exclusive representation to leading FE colleges and training providers in the area
- 1-2-1 specialist Consultant who will search for jobs on your behalf. CV writing and job interview tips!
- The ability to sign up to a Health Cash Plan and REED Discount Club.
- Entitlement to Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay, Parental Leave and Antenatal/Pre-Adoption Appointment Payment
- Access to Training and Development - REED Assessment Centre - REED Learning.
- Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers
If you are a Web Development Lecturer and you feel you meet the criteria, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years' referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment by completing mandatory training within 6 weeks of your first assignment and annually thereafter.