Randstad have an opportunity available for a Trainer assessor in Barbering for Belfast Metropolitan College.
The correct candidate will be able to provide a high quality instruction, technical training delivery within a specific area of responsibility to achieve learner success.
please note this course is delivered at HMP Maghaberry or HMP Hydebank Wood
- Opportunity to work at one of the UK's largest FE / HE colleges
- 20.40 per hour - Band 7
- Full-time hours - 36 per week
- Enhanced holiday package
- Applicants must possess a relevant vocational qualification (level 3 or above)
- Either hold or being in the process of completing a recognised assessor qualification
- Demonstrable recent experience of training and assessing within the area of Barbering in line with the awarding body assessment strategy for the qualification being delivered
- English GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Communication, or equivalent.
- Maths GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Numeracy, or equivalent.
- Experience of identifying, developing and sharing innovative and creative teaching resources.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft applications for example, Outlook, Excel, Word and internet applications.
- Produce schemes of work and lessons plans
- Deliver teaching in relevant courses
- Set and grade assignment work
- Maintenance of student records, class registers and preparation of reports
- To ensure all training and assessment materials used are of the highest quality and are appropriate to support training and assessment
- To use a range of assessment methods relevant to the training, trainee and the training environment
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.