Think FE, in partnership with Nelson and Colne College, is delighted to announce an exciting opportunity for an AAT Trainer & Assessor to join their dynamic team.
At Nelson and Colne College, they take immense pride in their long-standing tradition of providing an exceptional education to generations of families. With an outstanding range of A Levels, vocational courses, Apprenticeships, and Higher Education provision, they are committed to empowering students for a successful future.
The college culture revolves around an individual approach to learning, ensuring that each student receives the utmost support, outstanding teaching, and access to extensive extracurricular opportunities.Key Responsibilities:
What We're Looking For:
- Deliver all elements of relevant Business Unit apprenticeship programmes including: training, mentoring, learner reviews, timely feedback and assessment (in particular preparing apprentices for their end point assessment).
- Deal with student recruitment, admission and induction procedures
- Be involved in student, College and company inductions
- Take a hands-on approach with students, coaching and demonstrating best practice in line with the new Standards
- Conduct initial assessment of student needs
- Maintain accurate student records
What's on Offer:
- Degree Level Qualification in a relevant subject
- A teaching or assessing qualification is desirable but not essential
- Current commercial/industrial experience
- Ability to motivate young people toward achievement of their planned objectives
- Knowledge of the new End Point Assessment Standards
- An hourly rate of around £20 - £25 an hour + holiday pay (PAYE)
- Anytime Wage Service. Have a sudden expense? Don't panic, just go onto the app and request some of your current week's pay early.
- Access to over 80 Free CPD / Learning & Development courses
- Once you start getting paid we will reward you with points that you can redeem against a variety of benefits, memberships or subscriptions.
- Savings on many products including; family activities through Kid Pass, the perfect gift experience with Red Letter Days, having flowers delivered to your door with Freddies Flowers, meal planning and prep with Hello Fresh and Simply food, plus much more
- Dedicated Client Care Team
- PAYE pay - no umbrella fees or confusing payslips
So how about it? If this sounds like a great fit for you, hit the apply link and send us an updated copy of your CV. One of our experienced consultants will reach out to you ASAP and take it from there.
The college will move quickly for the right applicant and they have a simple and concise interview process.
Think FE are acting as an employment business for this position. Working for/with Think FE is subject to agreement to our Terms and Conditions.
Your data will be stored by Think FE. for the purpose of this application and discussing our other vacancies. By hitting apply you consent to your data being used in this way. We will confirm with you by email immediately with a full breakdown of how your data is used, you may opt out fully or in part at any time. Your data will not be passed on to 3rd parties without your permission.