Are you a confident and reliable Primary School Teaching Assistant? SHARES Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced passionate Teaching Assistants to join our team.
The role will involve:
- Supporting the class teacher in delivering high quality lessons, demonstrating excellent knowledge of the curriculum
- Providing support for children across EYFS,KS1 & KS2
- Embracing the school's values and vision
- Demonstrating you are committed to making a difference to our children, families and the wider school community
You will have:
- In-depth knowledge of the curriculum
- A minimum Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Flexibility, adaptability and confidence
- The ability to understand and follow clear guidance from the class teacher
- An enhanced DBS check on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new DBS
- A full work history and references to cover a minimum of 5 years
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification (required)
Work Location: Skelmersdale, Lancashire.
Reference ID: Primary School Teaching Assistants
SHARES Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.