3 days left
- Organisational Type
- GFE College
(Centre of Excellence for Composites, Advanced Manufacturing and Marine)
£55K to £64k
Plus negotiable relocation allowance
Vision - Leadership - Ambition
- Do you have the vision to inspire the next generation of engineers?
- Do you have the qualities to lead a growing and highly skilled team?
- Do you have the drive and ambition to put CECAMM on the map as a centre of excellence with local and regional employers?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
The Isle of Wight College has an excellent reputation for delivering high quality learning and we have ambitions to go further. Our new £12m CECAMM centre will provide a teaching and training environment with the latest facilities to support skills development at all levels and across multiple engineering disciplines; for more details visit www.cecamm.co.uk
This new role will be responsible for driving forward our ambition for CECAMM and will have strategic and operational responsibility for the new CECAMM campus at Whippingham, East Cowes. You will be responsible for developing our curriculum offer to proactively meet the needs of local employers and delivering an outstanding experience for students.
The successful candidate will have:
- experience of working in the engineering and/or education sectors, including at management level.
- A proven track record in delivering results, whether this be in industry or education.
- The experience and leadership qualities to successfully manage people and develop successful relationships with local employers.
- An ability to innovate and demonstrate entrepreneurship skills through growing our offer to meet the future needs of the engineering sector, both on the Isle of Wight and in the South-east region.
For more information about this role and to arrange an informal discussion please contact Jenny Holmes email@example.com or telephone 01983 550613.
For an application form please also contact Jenny as above.
Closing date: noon – Thursday 27 April
Assessment Centre: Wednesday 17 May (first round telephone interviews in the first week in May)