Community Learning Project Administrator
The Community Learning Project Administrator is the key link between all of the Neighbourhood Learning in Deprived Communities (NLDC) and other Community Learning partners. They will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of all projects within Community Learning in particular NLDC. This will include checking that all required documentation is completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Work closely with all Community Learning partners to ensure smooth running of projects delivered across the college and also across the Borough. This includes monitoring all starts and progress against targets.
- Check sub-contractor and partner performance is in accordance with service level agreement obligations, highlighting concerns in a timely manner.
- Produce information/reports and complete all associated administration as directed by Programme Manager to ensure all NLDC projects achieve agreed contract targets.
- Ensuring partners’ compliance with data protection and other legal requirements
- To represent Community Learning in a professional manner, dealing with visitors and assisting at events where required
- Ensure all partners comply with college policies where appropriate such as Health and Safety & Safeguarding
- Actively contribute to other college events as required, for example enrolment activities
- Ensure continuous development and improvement of professional knowledge including key Borough initiatives
- Any other duties, of a similar level of responsibility, as may be required.