Job Title: Employment Services Executive
Salary: Circa £21K + Commission and Benefits
Hours: 37 per week
Location: Highbury Campus (Cosham)
Are you looking for a diverse job, which will give you the opportunity to work with Students, Lecturers, Employers and other Industry Professionals across settings such as Classrooms, Events, Workshops and Employer Engagement?
Do you have an interest in the recruitment/sales process and giving people the support to take the next step in their career?
Highbury College is looking for an Employment Services Executive to join their growing Employment Services Team
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruiting for a caseload of live Apprenticeship vacancies across a number of College Sectors.
- To create apprenticeship and work experience sales leads through different modes of activity (sales calls, networking events, social media, marketing etc.)
- Developing existing client relationship to generate new Apprenticeships, Work Experience and Full/Part Time Job Opportunities.
- To call and/or meet with applicants, fully qualify them and prepare them for potential interviews
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish – including the communications in conjunction with the College Account Executive Team To effectively maintain and publicise information about apprenticeship, job and work experience vacancies via advertising, recruitment/careers events, school/class visits
- To work with students and ex-students (up to a year after leaving Highbury College) in order to support their recruitment into appropriate apprenticeships, employment or work experience.
- Maintain comprehensive and up to date records of student employment, work experience placements and employer records.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of the recruitment process and successful lead generation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels from Student to Director
- An organised, multi tasker who works well under pressure and has a can-do attitude
- Experience of Apprenticeship (Desirable)
- DBS Check Required
What we can offer you:
- A comprehensive commission plan based on individual and team targets
- Ongoing training, development and progression
- A fantastic benefits package including a competitive pension scheme where the College contributes around 19%
- 24 days’ annual leave per annum, plus eight Bank Holidays and three days Christmas Closure
- A canteen, hair and beauty salon and childcare nursery
- A sports centre with a 50% discount for staff
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare voucher scheme and access to an online discount website (NUS)
- You will be working within a friendly and professional team who are specialist experts.
This post will require travel within the local area and on occasions across the country to other College sites and employer’s offices
If you feel that you would be suitable for this role, then please apply now.