Careers Event - Teaching Opportunities
2 days left
- Organisational Type
- GFE College
Careers Event - Teaching Opportunities
Milton Keynes College are looking for professionals within the following curriculum areas - Care Professions, Business, Higher Education and Digital Technologies. We have exciting opportunities for lecturers as we see these schools developing and would love to be able to show you why Milton Keynes College should be the career choice for you.
We are welcoming candidates that are interested in both flexible working hours and full time hours as we will have a range of temporary and permanent opportunities.
You will have a background in Care Professions such as; Care, Nursing, Health, Childcare. Digital Technologies such as; Computer Science, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security and Internet of Things (IoT) Digital & Technology. Business such as; Retail & Logistics, AAT, Customer service and Business Administration. We also welcome candidates with degrees in Higher Education across all subject areas to support within our Access to Higher Education courses.
We are holding an open event to give you the chance to learn more about working for Milton Keynes College and how you can be a part of the students learning experience. This will be a 2 hour event where you will hear more about each curriculum area, have the opportunity to have a tour around the campus and spend time networking with other attendees and staff from the college.
Event details: Friday 16th November 2018 to be held at our Chaffron Way Campus
*Please attach your CV to express interest in this event. Should we feel you meet the qualifications/experience criteria we will go on to send an invitation including further information*
Hours: Variable, Monday to Friday up to 37 hours per week
Salary: Bank staff up to £23.52 per hour and Up to £33,232 per annum dependant on experience for permanent
Closing date: Friday 2nd November 2018
*Should this event be suitable for you we will go on to send further information nearer the date.
More about the rewards
- Generous annual leave , 3 additional days leave for Christmas to New Year closure and UK Bank Holidays pro rata, per annum;
- Amazing discounts with NUS card, ranging from Eating Out, Shopping and Fashion, Health and Fitness, Music, Technology, Travel and Entertainment;
- Access to an employee wellbeing platform with options to book free activities such as yoga, relaxation, boot camp, personal training and a health and wellbeing news hub;
- Access to Teachers/Local Government Pension Scheme with generous employer contributions
- Tax free child care scheme
- Access to Continued Professional Development, including professional qualifications and a variety of training courses;
- Save up to 32% off all bikes through our Cycle To Work Scheme;
- 24 hours per day, 365 days per year Employee Assistant Support Programme;
- Plus many more…
As a successful candidate you will have…
- Literacy and numeracy skills to a minimum of level 2 in Maths and English
- Recognised higher level teaching qualification or willing to work towards this
- Relevant industry or vocational knowledge and experience
- A strong track record of good or better teaching and learning delivery across a range of levels, attaining high quality student outcomes
- An ability to engage and motivate students to deliver high performance outcomes in a further education environment
- A good understanding of how technology can be used to enhance teaching, learning and assessment in classroom, workplace and virtual contexts
- Commitment and passion towards working for Milton Keynes College
More about the College
Milton Keynes College is proud to be an open and inclusive general Further Education College welcoming learners of all levels and delivering an exceptional educational experience. The College offers a broad range of qualifications with more than 3,000 16 – 18-year-old full-time students studying traditional A Levels, vocational courses, apprenticeships and Higher Education. In addition, the College delivers employability and key skills training programmes to 3,000 people in local community learning centres and is one of the largest providers of Offender Learning in England, working with 27 prisons across the East Midlands, South Central and West Midlands.