Performance Coach Undergraduate Internship
The Student Performance Coach (Undergraduate internship) is responsible for supporting the learner through their learner journey with Activate Learning, helping learners identify and achieve their goals, supporting development of their attributes and behaviours that will enable them to succeed, keeping them on track and connecting them to support when needed whilst ensuring the multi-disciplinary team are aware of their progress.
- Manage a caseload of learners from the start of their journey ensuring they complete their programme of learning, move on to higher levels of learning and/or into employment as per their career goals.
- Work with learners to identify their career goals/pathway and learning needs.
- Hold one to one and small group coaching conversations to develop personal resilience and a growth mind-set.
- Ensure learning needs are being met and if not identify and facilitate learning solutions to plug any gaps.
- Develop effective working relationships with learners to ensure they get the most out of their programme(s) of learning.
- Support learners to set realistic and motivational goals, working with them to monitor progress ensuring they stay on track.
- Provide feedback and support on their progress holding them to account as necessary and positively supporting them to help them succeed.
- Assess and proactively develop learner attributes through the delivery of one to one and group sessions as appropriate.
- Signpost learners to appropriate support to ensure completion of their learner journey.
- Analyse learning outcome data and as a result provide an appropriate level of support to your caseload of learners to ensure the learner completes and succeeds on their programme of study.
- Run group wide learner attribute sessions as needed.
- Work closely with the Learning Specialists to ensure learning sessions are meeting learner needs and target are being achieved.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the Learning Team to facilitate successful outcomes for learners.
- To develop learners’ entrepreneurship.
- To support learners achieve the outcomes of the wellness curriculum.
Activate Learning are committed to employing disabled people and will ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible. We guarantee to offer an interview to all applicants with a disability provided they meet the essential criteria for a role. We will anticipate and provide reasonable adjustments as required and support any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to stay in work. If you require an accessible format please contact us.