Data Administration Assistant
Job title: Data Administration Assistant – Admissions Team
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Salary: £19,442 - £20,798, inclusive of London Weighting
Capel Manor College is the only College in London that aims to deliver outstanding and inspirational land-based learning opportunities across the Greater London region. Our most recent Ofsted report rated the College “good” with good effectiveness of leadership and management. Aspiring to excellence, the College has an excellent reputation for quality, is financially strong and has continuous growth in student numbers. Fundamental to the College’s forward-thinking strategy is support for the environment and food supply in Greater London and the southeast.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced within our Admissions Team.
Capel Manor College are currently recruiting for a Data Admissions Assistant to work as a member of the College Data Admissions team which requires a high level of commitment and flexibility. The purpose of this post is to provide Data Admissions/MIS expertise to ensure accurate, timely capture and processing of data. Therefore, the need to be competent in all aspects of administration tasks associated with the Data Admissions Team is key; however the post holder will provide specialist knowledge and expertise in an area assigned by the Data Administration Manager. The post holder will need to be fully conversant with both EFA and SFA funding methodologies. The post holder will provide will provide a professional service to all stakeholders.
The successful candidate must be:
- Experienced in an office/administrative environment
- Proven knowledge and experience in the application of all aspects of Information Technology including spreadsheets, databases and word processing
- Rapid and accurate data input skills
- Ability to think logically, ensure both accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills
- Proactive approach and experience of customer service
- Ability to show initiative and work unsupervised
- Ability to establish good working relationships with others, good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn new techniques
- Commitment to working as a member of a team
- Experience of high volumes of work and ability to work consistently under pressure
The ideal candidate will play a lead role in the administration of the data admissions process from enquiry to enrolment for all funding streams.
Providing accurate and timely responses to data processing requests in order to meet internal and external deadlines.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and barring list check as it is within regulated activity due to the college being defined as a ‘specified place’. The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Where applicants indicate they have a disability and meet the essential criteria in the person specification, they will be short-listed for interview.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please click on ‘Apply’ and complete an online application form.
Closing date: 29th October 2018
Interviews: 5th November 2018