Learning Hub Supervisor
- To be responsible for the supervision of students in order to provide an appropriate learning environment that is welcoming, friendly and helpful to all users.
- To carry out counter duties in the Learning Centre, including the issue and return of books and other learning materials, handling money for fines etc. and maintaining an orderly book and journal collection. To deal with customer enquiries, both personal and by telephone.
- To provide first-line support to students in the Learning Centre/Hub on the use of software applications available on the network. To liaise with IT Support as necessary. To help promote the use of on-line and web-based services.
- To help staff and students make best use of resources in the Learning Centre to answer a wide variety of information enquiries, using both print-based and electronic media.
- To attend staff meetings when reasonably requested.