Nursery Room Leader
Activate Learning is a forward-thinking education group that aims for far-reaching, progressive change and impact through learning. We work with learners as individuals, helping them make the choice of course and career pathway that’s right for them.
Our mission is to provide work-ready talent for business, and to transform lives through our Learning Philosophy.
At Activate Learning, we work closely with employers to identify the characteristics and skills they are looking for in potential employees. These desirable attributes help to form our learning programmes, ensuring your future employability is a focus throughout your studies.
We are looking for an excellent Room Leader to assist with the efficient operation of the busy College Nursery based in Bracknell.
Room Leader Requirements:
- Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare/ Early Years Qualification
- Experience in the role of a Room Leader / Room Manager
- At least two years' experience working in the Early Years sector
- Working as part of a team and being supportive as a team player
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- Full up to date knowledge of current childcare practice
- Have excellent written and verbal English.
- Level 2 English & Maths
You will be expected to liaise confidently with children and parents and to support other members of staff in their working roles.
Activate Learning are committed to employing disabled people and will ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible. We guarantee to offer an interview to all applicants with a disability provided they meet the essential criteria for a role. We will anticipate and provide reasonable adjustments as required and support any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to stay in work. If you require an accessible format please contact us.
Apply for Nursery Room Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly