Reporting to the MIS Manager, we are currently looking to recruit a MIS Team Leader who will lead a team of Assistants, Officers and Analysts in the delivery of high quality and effective Examinations Services to the students and staff of Walsall College.
With a passion for quality and an eye for detail, you will ensure that all examinations services are delivered to agreed SLA’s and to the highest standards. Your team will ensure staff and students are supported by providing expert support and advice and ensuring processes are well defined, transparent and meet the needs of the customer.
Working in partnership with Team Leader colleagues you will contribute to a robust end-to-end service that always has student needs at the forefront and seeks to make best use of digital technologies.
Level 3 NVQ in Customer Service / Administration, an equivalent qualification or relevant experience is essential for this role alongside GCSE A* - C in English and Maths qualifications (Grades 9 – 4) or equivalent.
For full specification requirements please refer to the job description.
In return, we offer;
- Competitive salaries.
- Up to 29 days annual leave with generous additional closure days.
- Enrolment into the West Midlands Pension Fund with generous employer contributions.
- Outstanding staff training and team building programme.
- ZEST is the College’s Health & Wellbeing initiative for our staff.
- Staff incentive schemes including Cycle to Work scheme and ‘Best of Walsall’ discounts.
- Simply Health care scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Reward and recognition scheme.
- State of the art campuses with the latest industry facilities, including our Graduate Salon of Hair and Beauty and on site Little Professors’ Nursery.
- Access to ‘The Hub’ offering a Gym, Spa & Sports Clinic and The Littleton Restaurant.
We are passionate about promoting equality of opportunity and creating a working environment where diversity is recognised and celebrated and everyone has the chance to reach their full potential. Our environment is diverse in character and student population. We particularly welcome applications from candidates from Black Minority Ethnic origin and those with a disability.
Walsall College is committed to safeguarding our children and young people/adults at risk of harm. We uphold fundamental British Values and expect all our employees to do the same. All appointments are subject to safer recruitment checks, including previous employment checks and an enhanced DBS Check.