Gloucestershire College (GC) is recruiting for a Lecturer in Plumbing to join the Building Services department at Gloucestershire College.
Please review the Job Description to find out more about this role and apply online to join our team.
As a Lecturer in Plumbing, you will:
- Provide learning and assessment activities which meet curriculum requirements and the aims and needs of all the learners
- Devise, select, use and appraise assessment tools, including where appropriate, those which use new and emerging technologies
- Use opportunities to highlight the potential for learning to positively transform lives and contribute to effective citizenship identifying the transferable skills they are developing, and how these might relate to employment opportunities
- Refer learners to information on potential current and future learning and career opportunities and appropriate specialist support services
Skills and Experience:
- Up to date knowledge of Plumbing and Heating, including relevant industry experience
- A teaching qualification is desirable but not essential as full support and training will be provided
- Minimum level 3 in Plumbing and Heating NVQ
- A drive to motivate and inspire young people
A career with us means much more than just a salary - we know that our people are our greatest asset. Working with committed colleagues, we also offer an attractive benefits package.