Gloucestershire Professional Services (GPS) is recruiting for a HR Assistant to join the HR department at Gloucestershire College.
Please review the Job Description to find out more about this role and apply online to join our team.
As a HR Assistant, you will:
- Process all aspects of the employee lifecycle, including new starters, variation to contracts and leavers
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to all employees across the College, ensuring both verbal and written communication is accurate, timely and appropriate
- Undertake the on-boarding process for new starters to include all aspects of handling pre-employment screening ensuring the process is in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance
- Contribute towards the improvement of processes and methods of operating practices within the department
Skills and Experience:
- Prior administrative experience in a busy HR department or an HR qualification
- Good knowledge of HR legislation and best practice
- Competent in using Microsoft Office, including outlook, word processing, spreadsheets and databases
- High level of attention to detail/accuracy and responsibility for work undertaken
A career with us means much more than just a salary - we know that our people are our greatest asset. Working with committed colleagues, we also offer an attractive benefits package.