Gloucestershire Facility Management (GFM) is recruiting for an Estates Officer to join the Estates department at Gloucestershire College.
Please review the Job Description to find out more about this role and apply online to join our team.
As an Estates Officer, you will:
- Open and close the premises and general site security
- Support the essential parts of the reception function in times of staff shortage, and holidays e.g. operating of car park barrier, signing in of visitors, sorting of post and answering the telephone
- Recover any lost personal valuables such as mobile phones, wallets, jewellery and logging at reception
- Monitor the security and fire systems as required, assisting in implementing emergency action plans, and take a full working role in any fire evacuations
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working a shift rota
- Previous experience of working with the public
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience of remaining calm in a pressured environment
A career with us means much more than just a salary - we know that our people are our greatest asset. Working with committed colleagues, we also offer an attractive benefits package.