Apprentice - Marketing
- To co-ordinate commercial room bookings for the College, including liaising with customers and internal staff and preparing contracts
- To assist with marketing and promoting the College’s commercial businesses
- To produce marketing literature, liaising with all areas of the College
- To work with external agencies to promote the College and its courses, including media (e.g. press and radio), design and print companies and public bodies promoting learning
- To assist with planning and co-ordination of marketing events e.g. Open Days and awards
- To assist with aspects of the College website and social media
- To assist with the development and implementation of marketing plans for the College across three broad segments of Student Recruitment, Business Engagement and Commercial Engagement
- To undertake an Apprenticeship framework in Business Administration as part of your working role
- To ensure that all Apprenticeship framework requirements are met in accordance with the Assessor’s targets
Actively promote and market the College and present a positive image of the College and its activities both within and outside the College environment.
Attend college internal and external events as required.
- Ensure the quality standards and performance measures applying to the work of the section are met and facilitate continuous improvements in all aspects of the post.
- Carry out any duties at all times in accordance with the College’s policies including Equality and Diversity and Health and Safety Policies.
- Contribute to the strategy for effective communications within and outside the College.
- Promote by positive example both internally and externally the philosophy, values and behaviour stated in the College Mission and Strategic Plan.
- Promote within the College a positive approach to security and discipline.
- To attend Aylesbury College when required for on the job training, plus monthly activities set by your line manager.
- Undertake any other responsibilities which your line manager or mentor may from time to time require.