IT Solutions Developers
IT Solutions Developers
37 hours per week, permanent
£28,418 - £32,451 per annum
Norfolk Educational Services are seeking Software Developers to work in the IT Services team producing business applications and data systems against SQL and Oracle databases.
Experience of full development lifecycle is required from systems analysis and the production of detailed specification documentation through the coding, testing and maintenance.
You will have recent experience of developing applications software and business systems to a high standard using a variety of languages and development platforms; including C# and Web development technologies.
- Starting at 26 days holiday with additional 8 days for bank holidays increasing a day per year until total of 31 days after 5 years’ service then increasing to 32 days after 10 years’ service.
- Local Government Pension – the LGPS is one of the largest public sector pensions schemes in the UK. The pension is worked out every year and 1/49th of your pensionable pay and is adjusted to take into account the costing of living. You have the option to boost your pension and you will receive tax relief on the contribution that you pay.
- Ten Rewards a reward scheme providing discounts and/or cashback for purchases from a wide selection of retailers (in store and online)
- Company paid Simply Health plan – reimbursement of healthcare costs depending on membership level and access to 24 hour counselling service
- Firstcare – centralised sickness absence reporting also providing 24 hours access to a nurse for medical advice and guidance
- Eyecare voucher for VDU eye tests – Specsavers vouchers available in advance of appointment covering eye test cost and discount on glasses
- Access to Occupational Health Services – Wellbeing sessions, drop in clinics, flu jabs, health screening
- Halfords Cycle to Work – Discounted bike purchases
- Discounts onsite for Solutions Gym, Solutions Spa, Solutions Hair Salon and Debut Restaurant and an onsite Nursery facility
- Bus Pass Discount – monthly, 3 monthly or annual including additional travel loans for rail and park and ride season tickets
Closing date: Sunday 11 November 2018
All new appointed employees are required to fund their own enhanced DBS Check and register with the DBS Update Service.