full time primary school teacher required for maternity cover
Key Stage 1 Class Teacher Full time
Maternity cover Key Stage 1 Primary school teacher required.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a very popular and successful school that I work with in the Reading. They are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, caring and creative teacher to join their team for maternity cover. The school are interested in applications from both experienced class teachers and Newly Qualified Teachers.
The school can offer:
- Fantastic opportunities for creative learning through our extensive outdoor provision.
- Responsive learners, who are well behaved, enthusiastic and extremely polite children.
- Strong support from parents, governors and the community.
- A talented and supportive staff team.
- A commitment to offer opportunities to develop your career.
They are looking for an excellent teacher who:
- has a passion for inspiring children to learn.
- has a proven track record of securing and maintaining high standards and excellent progress.
- is committed to working as part of the team and school community.
- is reflective in their practice and committed to continual improvement.
This role is able to pay GBP150 per day. This is equivalent to the M6 pay scale.
If you a feel you are suited for the role above then please call me today to discuss further - David Phillips -
Pay is always dependant on references and experience and can fluctuate.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS-Full assistance provided (AGY).
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE E.n.g.l.i.s.h & M.a.t.h.s (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.