Maths Teacher for 'Good' Darlington Secondary School
Maths Teacher for Secondary school in Darlington
Teaching Personnel Teesside is currently recruiting teachers for a position at one of our 'Good' schools' Mathematics department, based in Darlington. Ideally, successful candidates should have prior experience in a teaching role, however, NQTs with classroom experience will definitely be considered. The role entails covering sickness, which means there is a possibility of an extended contract (at the discretion of the school.) Whether you are an experienced teacher looking for their next challenge, a retired teacher looking to get back in the classroom, or an NQT looking to grow your CV, this may be the opportunity for you!
- The role commences next term
- Producing lesson plans based on the exam board's specifications for both KS3 and 4
- Full-time, long-term work (with potential for a longer contract if the member of staff's sickness persists)
- Great pay rates (GBP120-160)
- Creating a plan of action to assist students who may be behind target
- Vital opportunities to grow your teaching portfolio-undoubtedly placing you at an advantage against your competitors
- Working alongside the leading education recruitment agency in the UK, with access to your own expert consultant
- Ongoing CPD training through our CPD academy
- Regular work through Teaching Personnel on your OWN terms-your availability, your preferred schools and your location
- Opportunities for NQTs and graduates to gain employment in a classroom
If you are interested in being considered for this role, or to find out about any other opportunities we may have please get in touch with Leyla on or via email at
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE E.n.g.l.i.s.h & M.a.t.h.s (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.