Work Placement Coordinator
1 day left
- Organisational Type
- GFE College
Work Placement Coordinator - STEM
We have a great opportunity based at our Corby campus for a Work Placement Coordinator to become a key member of our STEM department.
As a Work Placement Coordinator, you will play a key part in supporting the success of our students through:
- To source extended work placements for students within the STEM Department who are taking part in the T Level project
- To ensure a high quality work placement experience is provided
- To monitor students’ progress whilst on work placement to include the setting of SMART targets for further development
Our ideal candidates will have experience of proactively approaching and securing work experience opportunities and knowledge of STEM pathways/ associated employment opportunities, alongside the following qualifications:
- Level 3/4 qualifications
- Maths and English GCSE (Grade A – C) or equivalent level (level 2)
- Willingness to work towards health and safety in the work place qualifications
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
Fixed Term Contract to end September 2019
40 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
£20,000 per annum, pro rata
25 days holiday per annum, pro rata
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
The closing date for applications is 18th November 2018.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.