Trainer Assessor - Data Analyst / Software Developer (Fixed Term: 12 months)
We are currently looking for a Trainer Assessor who is able to deliver the following:
- Level 4 Certificate in Data Analysis tools
- Level 4 Diploma in Data Analysis Concepts
- Level 4 Diploma in Software Development Methodologies.
You will be expected to plan, prepare and undertake training and assessment activity in a College training facility and/or in a student’s place of work and be willing to achieve outstanding outcomes for students through the development of courses and associated course material.
A willingness to travel to apprentices places of work alongside a relevant qualification within your specialist subject area and Assessor/Verifier qualifications are essential for this role.
For full specification requirements please refer to the job description.
In return, we offer;
- Competitive salary, of up to £34,753 for Trainer Assessors.
- Up to 29 days annual leave with generous additional closure days.
- Enrolment into the West Midlands Pension Fund with generous employer contributions.
- Outstanding staff training and team building programme.
- ZEST is the College’s Health & Wellbeing initiative for our staff.
- Staff incentive schemes including Cycle to Work scheme and ‘Best of Walsall’ discounts.
- Simply Health care scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Reward and recognition scheme.
- State of the art campuses with the latest industry facilities, including our Graduate Salon of Hair and Beauty and on site Little Professors’ Nursery.
- Access to ‘The Hub’ offering a Gym, Spa & Sports Clinic and The Littleton Restaurant.