Gloucestershire Professional Services (GPS) is recruiting for a Student Data Administrator to join the Student Data department at Gloucestershire College.
The purpose of this role is to work within the Student Data team to provide efficient and effective administrative support including data entry and file checking.
Please review the Job Description to find out more about this role and apply online to join our team.
The role of Student Data Administrator will include:
- Carrying out effective processing of information and data using College specific software (i.e. Unit E, Reports Manager etc.), plus some bespoke databases, spreadsheets and/or other systems
- Providing effective administrative support for the Student Data team and Business Hub, including specific projects when required
- Maintaining student records accurately and within the ILR return deadline. Providing support to the ILR Manager in relation to the return
- Maintaining student files and paperwork in accordance with current audit requirements, ensuring all achievements and withdrawals are processed in a timely manner and appropriate archiving maintained
- Checking paperwork to confirm its accuracy against defined contract criteria and ensuring corrections are properly followed up as necessary
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in an administrative role within a customer focused organisation
- Minimum GCSE grade C or equivalent Level 2 in English and Maths (or willingness to complete during probationary period)
- Experienced and skilled in the use of Microsoft Office – particularly Excel, Word and Access
- Data inputting
A career with us means much more than just a salary - we know that our people are our greatest asset. Working with committed colleagues, we also offer an attractive benefits package.