Quality Assurance Manager
Salary - £27,980
Working pattern – 36.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
As a Quality Assurance Manager, you would be joining our existing team of committed managers to:
- Manage quality assurance systems and activities across the full range of our qualifications, predominantly working to maintain and enhance the standards of our Access to HE Diploma.
- Support our centres to adhere to regulatory requirements.
- Approve centres to deliver Ascentis qualifications, and work closely with customers and relevant stakeholders to resolve any issues and provide support and guidance on required standards.
- Work closely with teams within Ascentis, in particular our Research and Development team during the qualification development process and the Operations team when providing support to customers.
- Manage our dedicated team of Subject Moderators/External Quality Assurers to ensure a high standard of customer service.
- Plan and provide training and quality assurance events for centre staff and Subject Moderators/External Quality Assurers.
- Work closely with our customers to enable them to provide the best experience for all learners undertaking Ascentis qualifications.
- Organise staff development and training events for centres to support the successful delivery of Ascentis qualifications.
- Investigate quality assurance issues, such as malpractice or maladministration.
- Implement effective quality assurance systems to improve the development, design and awarding of Ascentis qualifications.
It would be desirable for you to have experience in the education sector and/or awarding sector, working to actively contribute to quality assurance processes. Team work is at the heart of everything we do so the ability to work effectively as a member of a team to build strong professional relationships will be essential. You will have excellent attention to detail and be proactive in delivering continuous improvements. You will have demonstrable experience in using Microsoft Office packages.
Please refer to the full job description for a list of job duties and all key attributes required for the role.
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 public holidays
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Incremental service benefits
- Staff Development Programme
- 24 hour Employee Helpline
Further information and how to apply
- To discuss this post further, please contact Andy Lord, Head of Compliance and Quality Assurance via 01524 845046
- For more information please download a job description from the ascentis website
- To apply please send an up to date copy of your CV and a cover letter detailing your experience and why you are suitable for the role to email@example.com
- Deadline for receipt of applications Friday 4th October 2019
- Interview date Thursday 10th October 2019