Science Teacher - Scunthorpe School
Teaching Personnel are seeking a Science Teacher for a secondary school in Scunthorpe. The school have a gap in their timetable for a teacher to work 4 days a week until the end of this academic year. This science teaching role will be delivering all three sciences to GCSE level, the ideal candidate will have Physics as their specialism but the school will be flexible for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A UK recognised teaching qualification
- Experience teaching Science at Secondary level
- A friendly, engaging approach to Teaching
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Ability to plan and deliver effective lessons
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel:
- Science Teacher roles within a variety of secondary schools in Lincolnshire
- Access to exclusive CPD training
- Competitive daily rate
- Earn GBP50 referral on our recommend a friend scheme
- Your own Teaching Personnel Consultant
If you are a science teacher seeking a new role within a "Good" secondary school then please contact me on the details below or click on the "apply" link below
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE E.n.g.l.i.s.h & M.a.t.h.s (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.