Team Leader - Learning Resources & Library
6 days left
- Organisational Type
- GFE College
Team Leader - Learning Resources and Libraries
We have great opportunity based at Kettering campus for a Team Leader – Learning Resources and Libraries to become a key member of our department.
As a Team Leader – Learning Resources and Libraries, you will play a key part in supporting the success of our students through:
- Monitoring the use of online resource systems and to train and support students and teaching staff in their use
- Using own knowledge, experience and initiative to identify where improvements can be made
- Liaising with teaching staff on the provision of workshops for groups of students to support learning, and develop learning skills and to ensure best use is made of library services and resources
Our ideal candidates will have experience of working in a customer focused environment, with a desire to meet individual’s needs alongside the following qualifications:
- Educated to A Level standard
- English and mathematics at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent or willingness to achieve English and mathematics Level 2 within one year
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
40 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
£23,000 per annum, pro rata
25 days holiday per annum, pro rata
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
The closing date for applications is 21st November 2018.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.
Apply for Team Leader - Learning Resources & Library
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly