Gloucestershire College (GC)is recruiting for a Higher Education Fashion Course Leader to join the Arts and Media department at Gloucestershire College.
Please review the Job Description to find out more about this role and apply online to join our team.
As a Higher Education Fashion Course Leader, you will:
- Provide learning and assessment activities which meet curriculum requirements and the aims and needs of all the learners
- Devise, select, use and appraise assessment tools, including where appropriate, those which use new and emerging technologies
- Encourage learners to recognise and reflect on ways in which learning can empower them as individuals and make a difference in their communities
- Refer learners to information on potential current and future learning and career opportunities and appropriate specialist support services
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of teaching relevant subject at Higher Education level
- Knowledge of own specialist area is current and appropriate to the teaching context
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- A drive to motivate and inspire young people
A career with us means much more than just a salary - we know that our people are our greatest asset. Working with committed colleagues, we also offer an attractive benefits package.