Assessor in Construction Crafts
Interview date: Thursday 29 November 2018
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and self-motivated individual to the role of Assessor in Construction Crafts. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding area of the curriculum, which boasts continued learner success and achievement.
The role will involve liaising with apprentices and their employers to ensure they each fully understand what the learner needs to complete the apprentice framework. You will carry out the assessment of practical activities in the workplace and guide the learner by setting targets to aid completion.
The successful candidate must:
- Be qualified to Level 3 (NVQ) in a construction trade
- Hold PTLLS/A1/Assessors award or willingness to achieve within a set period following appointment
- Have relevant recent experience of working within the construction industry
- Have completed a time served apprenticeship
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of NVQ’s in a construction discipline
- Have the use of a car and a valid UK driving license