Curriculum Manager - Business and Computing
7 days left
- Organisational Type
- GFE College
TO INTERVIEW WEDNESDAY 5TH DECEMBER 2018 A great opportunity has arisen at the Amersham Campus for a Curriculum Manager for Business and Computing. It would be desirable to have a computing background to contribute to the wider college team. Experience of developing curriculum and working with employers would be highly advantageous.
Relevant professional qualification to at least Level 3
Certificate in Education/PGCE/DTLLS qualification
Assessor Award/Internal Verifier Award or willingness to obtain award where appropriate
Math’s and English qualification at level 2 or higher
- To deliver outstanding student success through operational leadership and management of a team of staff including lecturers, assessor trainers and business support staff.
- To consistently deliver high quality and innovative teaching and learning, achievement and progression outcomes for all learners
- To line manage a high performing team of staff and support the teams development through Personal Development Reviews, target setting, performance management and staff development
- To ensure that the curriculum offer meets the needs of students, employers and local stakeholders now and in the future
- To maximise staff utilization and resources through astute financial management in order to provide a distinctive high quality student experience
- To embed an aspirational culture with students and staff across the curriculum area