Associate - Lecturer - Production Arts
Associate – Lecturer – Production Arts
We have great opportunity based at Kettering campus for a flexible hourly paid Associate – Lecturer for Production Arts to become a part of our Creative Arts & Media department.
As a Lecturer of Production Arts, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Preparation, delivery and assessment of subject specialisms for a range of courses and levels.
- Supporting and guiding students to achieve success and realise their potential.
- Managing students’ learning and provide a high-quality learning experience.
- Contributing pro-actively to developments in the Centre and in innovative teaching.
Our ideal candidates will ideally have experience of teaching Production Arts within a further education setting, or will have industry experience of Production Arts (hair, make-up and effects for stage & screen), alongside the following qualifications:
- A relevant degree qualification for the subject specialism
- GSCE Maths and English (Grades A – C) or equivalent
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
£20.50 per hour (Unqualified) / £21.50 per hour (Qualified teacher)
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
The closing date for applications is 22nd November 2018.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.