IT Technical Trainer
With 300 centres in 70 countries, New Horizons Computer Learning Centre is the largest independent IT Training Provider in the world, delivering more courses than any other IT training company.
An exciting new role for a IT Technical Trainer has arisen in our Birmingham training centre. You will play a key role in the success of the centre by delivering high quality IT training to a variety of customers and you will ensure that customer satisfaction targets are exceeded. You will also ensure that New Horizons Birmingham offers a wide-ranging number of IT courses and qualifications meeting the market needs.
Some duties of the role will include:
- Teach assigned classes both onsite and offsite, ensuring high quality delivery and feedback to students and ultimately ensuring that student satisfaction ratings are exceeded.
- Prepare, setup and deliver training through a range of training modalities including but not limited to: Online Live, Mentored Learning and Traditional Classroom teaching.
- Identify opportunities to delivery new training and as required undertake training and certification to deliver new courses.
- Work with the Operations Manager to determine training schedules.
Highbury College offer extensive support to new staff including:
- Regular support and coaching throughout your first year
- A Mentor who will help you settle in to the College
- A thorough Induction programme
The working environment:
- You will be working within a friendly and passionate team who are specialist experts and who enjoy passing their skills and knowledge onto our students
So if you think you have the technical skills, experience and passion? Then come and join a ‘Amazing College with Amazing Staff’ and drive your career forward ‘The Highbury Way’.
For further information on this role, please download the Job Description.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity - The deadline for this vacancy is 25 November 2018.
Highbury College is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. The attached Privacy Notice describes how we collect and use the personal information you provide to us, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).