An opportunity has arisen to come and work for one of the UK's leading FE Colleges, graded outstanding by OFSTED. We excel in offering high quality, technical and professional education leading to professional and skilled employment through strong relationships with employers. B&FC is a major local employer with over 1000 staff and an annual turnover of £52m. Over 16,000 students choose to study at B&FC each year and over 1,000 employers choose to work with us.
The world renowned Merchant Navy Training Establishment, Fleetwood Nautical campus has a vacancy now for a Electrical Engineer with Industry experience to be part of shaping the next generation Merchant Navy Engineer Officers from around the world. If you want to be part of a community which believes in 'always do the best', now is the chance to put your application forward.
In return, B&FC offers a competitive rewards and benefits package including:
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- Free courses*
- Competitive pension scheme with 23% employer contribution!!
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sports facilities, including a fully-equipped Gym (Bispham Campus)
- Flexible working hours
- Free 'healthy' breakfast- (dependant on campus)
- Family friendly policies
- Access to mental health support and advice
- Free eye tests and healthcare schemes
- Free car parking
- Starbucks - dependant on campus
- Food outlets catering for a variety of choices, including Level 6 restaurant (Bispham Campus)
- Access to discounted on-site facilities including: Hair and beauty treatments, Bakery, Office and printing services.