The opportunity has arisen for an Assessor/Facilitator in the Care Services. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' recent experience in a care industry: Health/Childcare/Care/Community, a vocational qualification to at least level 3 or above, A1 & PTTLS are desirable but not essential.
You must have an understanding of the needs of the industry or sector, have good communication skills and be willing to undertake training. An enthusiasm for helping others acquire skills and fulfil their potential is essential. This role will involve travel to workplaces to undertake assessments.
Your work load will include the following duties:
We offer excellent benefits including a competitive salary, pension scheme, 35 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays per year, onsite fitness and childcare facilities, free onsite parking plus lots more.
- Deliver learning and Assessment across a number of programmes, for individuals and/or groups
- Supporting individuals to achieve their full potential which may include completing an apprenticeship or individual development course. Meeting with individuals to set, review and track progress
- Work and support members of the team to achieve college objectives
- Undertake the responsibility of maintaining records on college electronic systems
- Maintain and update the progress of your candidates using college procedures
To apply for this role please download the application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date: 9am, 18th October 2019 Interview date: 22nd October 2019
Cheshire College South and West is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure.