An opportunity has arisen to come and work for one of the UK's leading FE Colleges, graded outstanding by OFSTED. We excel in offering high quality, technical and professional education leading to professional and skilled employment through strong relationships with employers. B&FC is a major local employer with over 1000 staff and an annual turnover of £52m. Over 16,000 students choose to study at B&FC each year and over 1,000 employers choose to work with us.
If you thrive in a dynamic and forward thinking business, where new ideas and innovation are supported and encouraged, and have the skills, experience and knowledge to have an impact, then we would be keen to hear from you.
An opportunity to come and join a forward thinking and dynamic HR team on a temporary basis has arisen. This is a fixed term contract covering maternity cover for up to 9 months.
In return we offer a generous benefits package including but not limited to:
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- Free courses*
- Competitive pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sports facilities, including a fully-equipped Gym (Bispham Campus)
- Flexible working hours
- Free 'healthy' breakfast- (dependant on campus)
- Family friendly policies
- Access to mental health support and advice
- Free eye tests and healthcare schemes
- Free car parking
- Starbucks - dependant on campus
- Food outlets catering for a variety of choices, including Level 6 restaurant (Bispham Campus)
- Access to discounted on-site facilities including: Hair and beauty treatments, Bakery, Office and printing services
Please download the Job Description to viuew full Principal Duties and Person Specification.