Salary: £34,917 per annum (dep. Qualifications and Experience)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Closing Date: 30th October 2019
Full time / Permanent
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide appropriate and relevant guidance for students/trainees and undertake lecturing and practical teaching duties as required.
- Liaise with Programme Area Manager, employers, training agents as appropriate and report on learner’s progress.
- To undertake any other such duties and responsibilities which may fall within the purview of such a post and grade.
- Qualified Electrician with sound industry knowledge and experience
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally with teaching experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Good IT skills
- NVQ3 in Electrical Installation
- Technical Certificate to Level 3 in Electrical Installations
- IET wiring regulations to 18th edition
- C&G2391 or equivalent in inspection and testing
- Ideally with Teaching and assessing qualifications or willingness to work towards