Gloucestershire Professional Services (GPS) is recruiting for a Training Coordinator to join the Apprenticeship Hub at Gloucestershire College.
Please review the Job Description to find out more about this role and apply online to join our team.
As a Training Coordinator, you will:
• Ensure timely achievement of the apprenticeship programme and encourage employer and apprentice feedback on our apprenticeship programmes
• Organise, lead and deliver the college induction to all new apprentices
• Participate in the marketing of new and existing provision and to attend college and school open evenings
• Monitor and record and apprentices’ individual progress against planned targets, working with employers, lecturers, assessors and learners to support full framework/standard completion
Skills and Experience:
• Proven experience of working with groups of young people, aged 15 and above, in youth work, youth offending, personal advisor at practitioner level within a training or work environment or as an apprentice advisor
• Proven experience of carrying out interviews of young people
• Advice or Guidance qualification or a willingness to undertake
• Fully computer literate including Outlook, databases and spreadsheets
A career with us means much more than just a salary - we know that our people are our greatest asset. Working with committed colleagues, we also offer an attractive benefits package. Please click on the benefits link to find out more about the range offered.
How to apply:
Click here to find out more about how to apply for this position and to view further details on our safer recruitment screening process.