Blackpool and The Fylde College (B&FC) is one of the UK's leading Further Education colleges. Judged Outstanding by Ofsted and awarded Teaching Excellence Framework GOLD, our reputation for excellence has developed through professionalism and passion for learning, helped by talented staff, outstanding resources and a real commitment to learner support.
An opportunity has arisen to come an join the Access & Continuing Education department at the Seasiders Campus as a Specialist Practitioner in Functional Skills in Maths or English or Both.
Please note that this is a BANK STAFF position and the salary shown is a full time equivalent. Hourly pay for this post is between £10.34 and £12.58 per hour plus holiday payment which is accrued through hours worked.
In return, you can also enjoy a generous benefits package including but not limited to:
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- Free courses*
- Competitive pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sports facilities, including a fully-equipped Gym (Bispham Campus)
- Flexible working hours
- Free 'healthy' breakfast- (dependant on campus)
- Family friendly policies
- Access to mental health support and advice
- Free eye tests and healthcare schemes
- Free car parking
- Starbucks - dependant on campus
- Food outlets catering for a variety of choices, including Level 6 restaurant (Bispham Campus)
- Access to discounted on-site facilities including: Hair and beauty treatments, Bakery, Office and printing services
Please download the Job Description to view full principal duties and person specification.