Gloucestershire Professional Services (GPS) is recruiting for an Admissions Coordinator to join the Student Programmes Office department at Gloucestershire College.
Please review the Job Description to find out more about this role and apply online to join our team.
As an Admissions Coordinator, you will:
- Take responsibility and accountability for the accurate initial processing of Apprenticeship & HE applications working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Co-ordinate the handling of enquiries from prospective students in a professional and friendly manner
- Provide initial advice and guidance to prospective students, recognising opportunities to upsell further products to customers whilst building a comprehensive knowledge base of Gloucestershire College’s provision
- Act as the first point of contact for complaints, problems and disputes with regards to Admissions. Ensure complaints are passed to Gloucestershire College’s internal Quality department and its complaints service Talkback
Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience of accurate data processing
- Significant administration experience within an office environment
- Experience of working in a fast-changing environment
- Experience of process and project management from identification through to implementation
A career with us means much more than just a salary - we know that our people are our greatest asset. Working with committed colleagues, we also offer an attractive benefits package. Please click on the benefits link to find out more about the range offered.
How to apply:
Click here to find out more about how to apply for this position and to view further details on our safer recruitment screening process.