Strode College are seeking part-time Adult Leisure Tutors for courses starting in January 2020 in the following areas:
French Beginners (evening)
Life drawing (evening)
Pottery Advanced ceramics (day)
Pottery Stress Busting (evening)
If you have a passion and skill in these areas and a knack for teaching others, we would love to hear from you.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To deliver a structured Adult Leisure course for the college.
- To be responsible for the safe conduct of students undertaking subject courses at the college campus and at agreed off site venues.
- To deal with the preparation and planning of courses, to include schemes of work, lesson plans and use of Individual Learning Plans and progress records.
- To take and keep appropriate registers and records using college IT systems.
- To provide appropriate support to students, i.e. dealing with problems, and referring them to support services within college when applicable.
- To participate in staff development and training and evaluation of courses and course materials.
- To contribute to internal and external quality procedures
- To work in accordance with the College’s policies and procedures including the Health and Safety Policy and the Equal Opportunities Policy.
- To perform other duties commensurate with the post as required from time to time by the line manager.