Assessor Motor Vehicle (Ellesmere Port)
The opportunity has arisen for an Assessor in Motor Vehicle. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ recent experience, a vocational qualification to at least level 3 or above, A1 & PTTLS are desirable but not essential.
You must have an understanding of the needs of the industry or sector, have good communication skills and be willing to undertake training. An enthusiasm for helping others acquire skills and fulfil their potential is essential. This role will involve travel to workplaces to undertake assessments.
Your workload will include the following duties:
- Assessment across a number of programmes
- Supporting individuals to achieve their full apprenticeship framework; including reviews and the arrangement of exams as appropriate
- Work and support members of the assessment team to achieve college objectives
- Undertake facilitation of learning
- Maintain and update the progress of your candidates using college procedures
We offer excellent benefits including a competitive salary, pension scheme, 35 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays per year, onsite fitness and childcare facilities, free onsite parking plus lots more.
You can view full details of the vacancy by visiting www.ccsw.ac.uk. To apply please download the application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date is 9 am, 10th December 2018.
Cheshire College South and West is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure.