1. To update the Estates and Facilities Deputy weekly on progress made or issues encountered.
2. To assist with monthly Audits ensuring all areas within the College are covered and to College standards.
3. To make necessary changes as required from the results of the audits
4. The observation of Health & Safety guidelines at all times is a critical element of this role.
5. To deal with any complaints relating to cleaning keeping the Estates & Facilities Deputy informed.
6. To ensure all duties are completed in the time provided to a high standard and follow the work schedule for areas to be cleaned.
7. To clean all specified areas within the time allocated and to the standard required.
8. To ensure daily and weekly periodic tasks are carried out as required.
9. Demonstrate full working knowledge of all cleaning materials and equipment.
10. The use handle transport ensuring this is equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times.
11. To be aware of material expenditure.
12. To maintain any records as requested by Estates & Facilities Deputy.
13. To report faulty or damaged equipment to the Estates & Facilities Deputy.
14. To wear appropriate protective clothing as necessary.
15. To comply with health & safety policies.
16. To use appropriate lifting, carrying and transporting techniques for heavy or difficult items.
17. To follow sound and safe working practice for electrical equipment, materials and agents at all times.
18. To ensure maximum efficiencies within the operation, flexibility is essential. You will be required to assist in other areas.