Associate Lecturer- Level 6 Psychology and Crime
We have great opportunity based at Bedford campus for a flexible hourly paid Associate Lecturer for Psychology and Crime to become an important member of our Care and Child Care department.
Initially this role opportunity will be supporting the HE Course Manager to design and develop the Level 6 BA Honours Psychology and Crime Degree in collaboration with the University of Bedfordshire with the aim of delivering the course in September 2019.
As an Associate Lecturer- Level 6 Psychology and Crime, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Supporting and guiding students to achieve success and realise their potential.
- Preparing, delivering, assessing and verifying subject specialisms on a range of courses and levels.
- Participating in marketing and promotion activities to support a range of programmes and learning opportunities.
Our ideal candidates will have experience of experience of teaching at HE level and knowledge of the current developments in own specialist area and Additional Experience of successful course leadership, alongside the following qualifications:
- Masters of education in a Psychology subject base
- Degree in relevant Discipline
- English and mathematics or similar at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent
- Certificate in Education or equivalent (or willingness to work towards)
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type –Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
Up to 6 hours per week / 40 weeks per year
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.